Here’s a little quiz to test your knowledge. The answers are at the bottom of this page.
1. Where did the Agony in the Garden take place?
2. Who betrayed Jesus?
3. Who denied Jesus three times?
4. Who ordered Jesus to be scourged?
5. What criminal was released instead of Jesus?
6. How many Stations of the Cross are there?
7. How many times does Jesus fall on the way to Calvary?
8. Who helped Jesus carry his cross?
9. Who wiped the face of Jesus?
10. What did the sign on the cross say?
11. Who made arrangements for the burial of Jesus?
12. Who was the first to discover that Jesus had risen?
1) Gethsemane or the Mount of Olives; 2.) Judas; 3.) Peter; 4.) Pontius Pilate; 5.) Barabbas; 6.) 14; 7.) three; 8.) Simon of Cyrene; 9.) Veronica; 10.) King of the Jews; 11.) Joseph of Arimathea; 12). Mary Magdalene.